Often, when people file a lawsuit against a business owner for an injury, it’s due to some negligence regarding the upkeep of the business property. If someone slipped and fell, for example, it could be because the store owner failed to clean up a spill or neglected...
- What responsibility do business owners have for visitor safety?
- Does your employer have to let you take a religious holiday off?
- What you need to know if you’re offered immunity
- New legislation aims to tackle distracted driving
- How serious are college crimes? Do you have to worry about long-term consequences?