The nationwide statistics regarding elder abuse are extremely unsettling. According to the United States Department of Justice, about 10% of U.S. citizens over the age of 60 will suffer from a form of elder abuse each year. Many older Americans suffer from more than...
- Protect yourself or your family from North Carolina elder abuse
- What does a DWI conviction mean for your professional licensing?
- Do bike lanes really help prevent accidents?
- What responsibility do business owners have for visitor safety?
- Does your employer have to let you take a religious holiday off?