Driving without insurance in North Carolina is illegal. However, it happens more often than you’d think. Nearly seven percent (7 %) of North Carolina drivers get behind the wheel without insurance. If you’ve been hit by an uninsured driver, or a driver whose...
- What responsibility do business owners have for visitor safety?
- Does your employer have to let you take a religious holiday off?
- What you need to know if you’re offered immunity
- New legislation aims to tackle distracted driving
- How serious are college crimes? Do you have to worry about long-term consequences?