Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina, so it's not surprising that it has the most nursing homes in its metro-area. At last count, the Charlotte metro area had approximately 84 nursing homes. In addition to the nursing homes, Charlotte is also...
- What responsibility do business owners have for visitor safety?
- Does your employer have to let you take a religious holiday off?
- What you need to know if you’re offered immunity
- New legislation aims to tackle distracted driving
- How serious are college crimes? Do you have to worry about long-term consequences?