Charlotte Underage Crimes Lawyer
There are many colleges and universities in and around Charlotte, North Carolina. When a student faces criminal charges while in college, many serious issues arise that demand quick action and aggressive representation. In such an instance, a student may face suspension or expulsion from school and possible fines or jail time. Also at risk is the ability to secure housing and may even affect one’s chance to pursue grad school. If you are a college student or the parent of a college student who is facing criminal charges, it is essential that you contact our Charlotte college defense attorney.
Talk with our Charlotte college defense attorney before making any statements to anyone. Regardless of whether you’re facing a DWI, underage drinking, drug possession, theft or assault, what you say can and will be used against you. At Burts Law, our Charlotte college crime lawyer can help college students from a number of colleges and universities around Charlotte and throughout North Carolina:
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Johnson C. Smith University
- Central Piedmont Community College
- Queens University of Charlotte
- Johnson & Wales University
- Davidson College
- Pfeiffer University
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
- Barber-Scotia College
- Belmont Abbey College
- Gaston College
At Burts Law, we understand the disastrous effects a criminal conviction can have on your life. When you’re facing charges that could have a serious impact on your life, you need aggressive representation. Our Charlotte college defense lawyer is equipped to represent college students facing a variety of criminal offenses, including:
- Sale or possession of marijuana, possession or sale of a controlled substance, or possession of drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol-related charges, including driving while impaired (DWI), underage drinking or providing alcohol to minors
- Theft charges such as robbery, burglary or larceny
- Possession of a forged instrument (i.e., being caught with a fake ID)
Charlotte College And Underage Crimes Attorney Legal Consultation
If you are facing issues such as college or underage crimes in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, Gastonia, Mount Holly, Bessemer City, Cherryville, Belmont, Gaston County, Concord, Kannapolis, Harrisburg, Cabarrus County, Monroe or Union County, contact the Charlotte college crimes lawyer of Burts Law, PLLC.
Our Charlotte Personal Injury attorney is available 24/7. Call 888-314-7127 for a free consultation.